Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandkids in HOT HOT Kansas!

Papa and I got to go to a T-ball game for K-Bro before they ended their season. Was another hot day but he hung in there and played and got some really good hits. Played on the pitchers mound and had some great stops. I think he's had a lot of fun this year. K-Bug spent some time with Nana last weekend while Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding so we had fun too. We went for a walk, chased Jasmine down the street, and I watched her tell Jasmine NO. NO. NO. No ...while pointing her little finger. She is so funny! I told Daddy in Minnesota I would get some pictures of the prairie. That will be my next blog for another day.

K-Bug looking so..... cute!
Daddy using his MudDuck call with Papa looking on!

Mommy and K-Bug trying to stay cool at the game.

K-Bro in the dugout at the T-ball game for the Mud Ducks! Sure was HOT!

K-Bro looking handsome with his Nana!

Got these cute boots for K-Girl from Misty's daughter.

My attempt at mosaics for the gap that was above the oven. It's
suppose to be a barn setting on a hillside. Oh Well, I tried!

1 comment:

momof4 said...

I think that your mosaic looks awesome!! Karolyn can't wait to try on the boots!