Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring has truly Sprung!!

Spring is in full bloom here at the Papon Ranch!! Eventhough they may all blow away with the wind~~ This may be the only blooms you all will see! On sunday, I planted flowers, put down a lot of mulch and did some general clean up. Also, Bruce and I got the water fountain on the deck all set up too. Looks nice!!

The previous weekend, we went over to Fredonia and worked on the grandparents household with sister Jo. We worked hard but also through in a little fun too! We can't get together without laughing a lot!!


A type of daisy I found at Home Depot with Kristi.


My geraniums and petunias - yes they're PINK<>PINK!!


My personal favorite flower/bush - LILACS!! starting to bloom.

Our beautifu redbud tree....Gorgeous!!!!



The apple trees are all in full bloom - you know what that means!!!??? Work, work, work~



Red Plum tree - I think!!

Jo and I stopped working for a quick picture.

Jo and Bruce - we just finished our keylime pie.


Grandpa, Bruce and Jo - having a little conversation!!!



1 comment:

Theresa said...

Your flowers are beautiful! We had a great time last weekend!