Monday, November 8, 2010

God's Blessings!

I couldn't resist taking some more pictures outside since we still have beautiful fall weather. I know our days are numbered before we realize the cold northerners and snow and ice. I haven't gotten a picture of our calf crop but I'll try to do that real soon before they all grow up!! With all the beautiful trees it isn't hard to see God's creating masterpieces everyday..... Who could possibly doubt it after looking outside and to the heavens!! We are blessed indeed.. Let us give Thanks everyday!!

We still have mums, but I think their days are numbered!!


This shot was taken on Locust Street in Alva at one of our jobsites. Aren't the tree gorgeous??


The same street, only a different direction taken with my Blackberry...

The triticale is growing - I don't know how - we sooooo need a rain.

The leaves are still falling - such a beautiful FALL!!

A shot from the deck!

And Emmy was begging to have her picture taken!! What a mug......
Only two weeks under Thanksgiving and then a short month until Christmas!! The year is speeding by - let us all enjoy each other, our families, friends, and our home sweet home! Blessings to you all!


No comments: