Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flying High!!

Well, today was the day the Forward Lady became an airworthy aircraft again! After much trial and tribulation and redtape, we are both so proud to say - "SHE DID IT!!" What a beautiful day all around!!
Bruce is ready to go for his flight. He has been looking forward to this for sooooooooo long!
Buckled up and ready to fly! I'm proud of you honey!! :)

and she's off........
Really is gorgeous to look up at- the star is a beauty!!
She did it!!

I swear - she has a grin on her face!!

and the movie......... hope you all ENJOY!


2 comments:

momof4 said...

Bruce- you are so AWESOME! I can't believe how much hard work you put in on this project. Hopefully when I'm as young as you I'll be just as eager to learn and do new things.

p.s. Good think you have such a loving supportive wife who lets you do all these fun things. ;)

Theresa said...

How exciting! Kelton is especially excited to see her in the air!