Monday, July 9, 2012

Gentle Whispers

Finally an update on Bruce's building. We have been running back and forth to Wichita to check on Grandpa and then to the farm and back and then back to Wichita and then back to the farm..... I have lost track of the number of trips, but needlesstosay - no blogs. Really not much to post about other than its been HOT, DRY, WINDY, HOT, DRY, and WINDY.... yep - pretty boring!  Grass is crispy, yellow, and icky! Same with the garden.  This is a pretty pathetic post....  Have you ever felt this way?? Overwhelmed with what is happening in your life? When I get this way, I need to chill out, be still, and listen to the Lord. He calms my spirit and leads me by his Word. I am reminded of the Fruit of the Spirit; Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.  Gal 5:22  One fruit with nine different qualities - all exemplary characteristics.  We are to mimick these traits and who better to have as our role model but Jesus Christ. Listen to God's gentle whispers when he talks to you - are you listening? Be still, and listen for his gentle whisper.....

Meanwhile back at the farm - Bruce did work on his building some in this heat - and these pictures are not all current, but its what I had in my camera. I'll update soon, I promise....

 The building is all done on the outside, and framed inside,
but no pictures to show you.. next time!



My beautiful ponies that help to keep me sane!

1 comment:

momof4 said...

K-girl is looking forward to playing with your ponies next month! The kids are counting down the days until you arrive!!! We'll try to keep it cool, but not too wet for you guys.