Sunday, October 28, 2012

I HEART Sunsets!

Well, once again I haven't posted for so long.... I guess because its pretty much the same day in and day out! Hot, dry, dusty! But now it is Cooler, dry, dusty! I guess that qualifies as a little different. The flowers are all done now after the hard freeze we had this weekend.. got down in the lower 20's here. Still roofing but that will cease in 2 weeks and Bruce is way past ready for it to be over. Already is starting a To Do list for next year. However we do have a lot of gutter jobs to do.

We have been having baby calves for the last 2 weeks. I forgot to take my camera tonite as I was walking around and discovered we had a new calf. So far we have 5 little heifers(girls) and the newest member is undetermined since mama is keeping us away...and she means business! There will be no coyotes getting close to her baby I assure you!

I am excited to be leaving on Tuesday to go to Houston with three of my quilting friends ( one is Carrie's mom, Kristi!) to the International Quilt Show! We will start our long journey home on Sunday - I think we'll be road foundered by the time we get home! 

I was outside this evening and the sky just kept changing into a beautiful pallet of colors that I'm not sure I have in my arsenal of paints! So I grabbed my camera and started shooting! Wish I had one like E & T or S & C and the colors would have shown up more vivid. One blessing to living in the boonies is witnessing God's hand painting such beautiful sunsets! Hope you enjoy what I got on my camera roll!










GOD IS SO GOOD, and a fantastic artist!

1 comment:

momof4 said...

Looks beautiful! Hopefully you'll save some of those sunsets for when we visit in Dec.

Have fun at the quilt show and don't forget to call and brag!