Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blessings......

A couple of weeks ago, I was headed to the kitchen for another cup of coffee when I noticed the sunrise... SPECTACULAR! The colors our Creator supplies for our enjoyment is totally amazing - look around and enjoy our Many, Many, Many, Blessings! and give Thanks to HIM!
 Sunrise at the Papon Farm~

 A blessing that I didn't have a heart attack watching Bruce clean out our chimney....
 And another year older for Kelton with Papa and Daddy.
Konnor ready to go play with Braylee and where is Katie? 
 Somehow she missed my quick camera lens. I'll get her next time! 

1 comment:

Theresa said...

It is impossible not to marvel at the beauty of all God's creation and I'm so lucky to get to see the sun rise and often set as I'm driving to and from work. Add in KLOVE and it is just amazing. Although, my children are what takes my breath away daily.