Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nana & Papa Time....in July

Eric and Theresa got to go to Mexico for a little R & R in July and as usual I am behind so here are some photos of the kids time here.  Remember, I forget to haul my camera around much so these are just a sampling of what we did....


 Konnor entertained us with his princess attire.  He was really strutting his stuff and showing off just a little for the camera.



 I even got some housecleaning done with all my helpers.  I can't remember what I had Kelton doing.... but I'm sure he'd remember! LOL












 And Katie got to sew for the first time! She was so proud of the tea towel she made mommy! It turned out really cute too!
 Kelton got a lego set and made his truck.  Very talented in that department and had to help with Katie's lego set too!
 Karolyn came later in the week and we did some art together! These kids are all so talented! They painted their little animals and we did some canvas work as well.
 When papa was home, Konnor was his shadow helping load trucks, drive forklifts and loved playing with L.T. Don't think L.T. minded all the attention either.

We played lots and had a great time. Probably the most fun we all had was at the Hardtner Pool. We were there for two days and by day two... everyone was swimming under the water and jumping off the side!  What great memories we made!

No comments: