Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Playing is hard work ~

I know it's been so long since I have blogged -- but it's because I've been so busy! First we helped Eric and Theresa move to their new house (which I love-can't wait to see their painting in the house ) and then Carrie and the kids came from the northern country and stayed a week and then we took them back north to their home. Had lots of fun as all of the following pictures will depict. After all of the playing, now it's time to get back to work! Bruce has been very busy with the company but he said he missed me doing all of my usual stuff. In the following pictures you'll see everyone either fishing, cooking, playing on playground equipment or relaxing at a music concert in the park. I didn't have a lot of pictures of the rodeo but I know I have some. We even cooked a little. I got home and have my new Ford Expedition which I plan on driving tomorrow. Haven't even had time to drive it. We did get a wonderful rain of 1 1/2" which we severely needed. Today had to pick up film for Bruce's wrist, get tags, and then to the school to help out the new teacher. I am so. o . o. glad I am not doing that anymore. And it reinforced that feeling again today. Can't wait to hear about the news from E & T on the baby on wednesday.
playing with Blackie


















K-Girl showing the family how to run in an obstacle course.


K-Baby and MOM



Cute couple, Huh!

My chef - K-sis!

























1 comment:

momof4 said...

We were so glad that we got to come play and that you were able to bring us back home!!!!