Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Wheels

It's been a really nice last couple of days with the temperature around 85 degrees. Much nicer than our 110 plus days in early August. Bruce is still whacking away at all of those roofing jobs usually completing two houses a day. However, he is beginning to wear down. Before I left for Minnesota in August, we had our dealership keep his eyes out for a bigger SUV. Well guess what, I definitely got BIGGER. It is an Expedition and is a NWOSU Ranger Red! (Not Cornhusker red) It drives really nice and is rock solid. The interior is a nice tan and it was a demonstrator model with 24,000 miles. That helped out on the price. I think the grandkids will all love it.








This quilt is a mystery quilt which I put togethe at the end of school.Now it is ready to go to the quilter in Anthony as soon as I can get there.Turned out nice! Fabric came from SunflowerQuilts in Derby. I think Theresa was with me when I picked this out.



Fabric I chose for a baby girl quilt for our coach at Burlington. She said absolutely NO PINK! Let's just say she isn't a girly girl but her husband does teamrope and they live on a farm. Sounds good to me!!




and Emmy watching TV!! Must not like NCIS!




1 comment:

momof4 said...

I love your mystery quilt! I am impressed with how well all of the fabrics went together. The kids are excited about your new ride!!! GO BIG RED!!! (Cornhuskers, that is!)