Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Activities

The weekend was a whirlwind of activities. First my birthday on friday - I got my birthday cake that I wanted when the K-Kids sent my birthay cake in the mail! I displayed my cake on the wall for all to see! I love that it was 0 calories. :) Eric and Theresa and the other K-kids came for a visit. We got to play in the sand, ride the tractors and the ATV, feed Blackie, and they went to a class reunion. All of Eric's classmates brought their kids so they all played together on Saturday night. While they were at the reunion, Bruce and I went to NWOSU's football game where we saw Jack. We had fun with the other Rowdy Rangers! We have been enjoying cooler weather, but have missed out on all of the rain that everyone else is getting! There will be no planting of wheat in our area until we get a good rain! Next weekend is the State Fair and I will be ushering at Huey Lewis and the News! Can't wait for that. Yesterday, I had a fun filled day at the Dentist having a root canal. I'm so glad that is over!!!!!!!!
My Birthday Cake!!


I had to show the boys how to shoot! Yep, I still got it!

Bruce had fun shooting too, didn't bother his shoulder too bad!


Eric nailed the bluerocks consistently!


The kids really enjoyed our sandbox - and so did I.


Katie was quite intrigued with L.T. and he ate up all the attention from her.


Never got a picture of Mom - sorry Theresa!! Next time!


1 comment:

momof4 said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Where was Theresa??? Next time you guys will have to let her out of the house to have some fun too! :) Just kidding.