Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oklahoma City Quilt Show

Well, I haven't blogged for so long - it seems like I have been trying to get organized, cleaning, and even sewing on some quilts. Bruce has even had me helping him some with guttering last week, so I'm usually gone somewhere. Kristi, Carrie's Mom, and I got to go to OKC to a Quilt Show last Friday, and it was a lot of fun. We met in Ponca City, and the fog was a bear in that region. We took our time and found the Cox Building and the quilt show. The quilts on display weren't the best I've seen but OK. However, the vendors were great. Found some fabric and cute kits to add to my stash and Kristi found a really nice travel case for machine. Anyway, we left around 4:30 and I took Kristi to bricktown where we walked around some. Was a lot more to see but it was getting late so we went to a brewery where I had taken my seniors to eat before a couple of years ago. The food was really good!! Then we made the trek home again in the fog. I got back around 9:30 p.m. We had a lot of fun and hope we can include Carrie next time we get together!!! :) Then on Wednesday, I went to babysit Bugs and we had a lot of fun playing with all her toys. She sure likes her babies. Finished the day literally with a big bang. I crashed in the driveway but seem to be healing fine. Looking forward to Moose's birthday bash tomorrow and I'm sure he is too.



This is the brewery where we ate.

We found someone in the brewery to take our photo.

Out touring Bricktown where the canal is.



1 comment:

momof4 said...

You two shouldn't be allowed to play without me...unless you send me fabric (hint, hint). Glad you had lots of fun. What gal could be luckier to have such a great mom and mother-in-law who both get along so well! Love you both to pieces! :)