Sunday, February 14, 2010

Introducing - # 7 - K-Baby

Introducing our newest addition to the Papon Family - Konnor Eric Papon!! We are so happy to see you...... and have plenty of love to go around!!!





Mommy and Konnor and Mimi (Theresa's Mom)


Proud Daddy and Konnor


Sis is working on a piece of art!

The Proud Boys!!!

Everything about our new little boy has been on his own terms - from proving the Doctor's wrong - (that he would be OKAY) - to - I'm coming when I want to!! so he arrives about a week early and we couldn't be any happier. We went out with four friends on friday for an early valentine's meal and it was sooooooo good at the Plum Thicket. Got a call from Eric on my cell that Theresa's water broke and Mary was out of town - so Bruce and I collect our friends and take them back to our house to get their car. We left in about 10 minutes after I through some things in a suitcase and off we went. Eric called and took Theresa on in to the hospital so we got to their house around 11:00 p.m. Kelton was still up and excited that his little brother was going to be born very soon. We had to be a little convincing to get him to go to bed - but off he goes..... Eric called at 1:30 a.m. and said Konnor was born at 12:50 a.m. on the 13th. Everything was Fine and Theresa okay. Konnor is 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 18 3/4 in long and is such a cutie.... Couldn't wait to get my hands on him so we passed him around - Katie loved him - and immediately wanted to hold him and Kelton wanted to hold him right away too. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but I'll be taking more soon. Everytime I add pictures and text it goes where it all wants to. I wanted Konnor's picture first but it didn't work out!! Don't know what I do wrong - oh well, I try!!


No comments: