Friday, March 5, 2010

Look who turned 2....

Last weekend was fun getting to go to Mulvane and celebrate Bugs 2nd Birthday. We decided to bring L.T. and surprise Katie for her birthday. She loves L.T. and L.T. loves her. Again, I uploaded pictures out of order, oh well, that's the way it goes.....

Below is a stained glass project that I am working on at Bearden's Stained Glass in Wichita. I have learned a lot, and have one class left. The project below still needed more glass cut, but I am working on soddering it now. Sure is a lot of fun. Someday soon, I hope to go out and play with Peggy in her studio and enjoy our craft together. This project is suppose to resemble the buttes in the Gyp Hills area. I changed the pattern significantly and added a pond also. I'll be going to Elmo Live with the kids on sunday, Bruce has knee surgery on monday, and then I'll be in Mulvane the rest of the week. Should be another busy one - sure glad I retired! HA! I am so thankful that I am available!!!


Jason and Eric had a few moments to chat - we are so excited Jason will be marrying Dolly very soon!! It's about time, Stretch.....

Papa spent some time with grandson, Konnor, he is such a little doll!!




Katie feeding her new stuffed animal, L.T. She has a great imagination....


She sure loves her babies too! They will be well fed from now on!

L.T. sniffing out a rabbit in the back yard! He began to pull the wood out of the wood pile to get to the poor terrified bunny, but we talked him into quitting.

Katie enjoying the backyard before the party!!



Watching L.T. and Jasmine - they look so funny together!! What a great day!!








1 comment:

momof4 said...

Your stain glad looks wonderful!! You are so artistically talented!

Looks like you had fun at Katie's party :) I'm sure Katie loved getting to see L.T.