Friday, December 11, 2009

Almost Christmas!

Decorations are up and presents are under the tree so it must be time for Christmas!!!! Need to work on my Christmas cards sometime soon - maybe Bruce will help!

I haven't blogged for so long, probably don't have anyone following anymore. It seems we've been super busy running to the Doctor, the Dentist, the Doctor, and again the Dentist. Oh well, things are getting fixed. We have realized we are like our equipment, we need to go in and be repaired or overhauled once in a while. Bruce has been working on his plane, mostly painting, and repainting - ditto, ditto. So many coats of paint have to go on the fuselage, wings, and all other body parts. But he is making progress. Sure is gonna be pretty when it is all finished. I had been sewing until I broke my Bernina, and now I am recovering from elbow surgery so all sewing is on hold. All my Christmas shopping is done however - or very, very close! I have deemed it so! I'm looking forward to all my grandbabies being here, and parents are invited also. I'm not sure we could manage six by ourselves. :) We look forward to seeing family and friends, so if you are in town, drop by to see us!

The L2 with a new coat of paint!! Isn't it a pretty olive drab!
Wings are finished now, so Bruce will begin on brakes, motor, and other things I don't know what they are called! Quite an overwhelming project, but will be very awesome when completed. I have taken my stained glass stuff down to the hangar as well, so we both work on our "projects" at the same time. Pretty fun!!



1 comment:

momof4 said...

Hi mom - I like your blog. How did you break your Bernina? I can't wait to come home for Christmas. Haven't been home since March!

Love ya, Shawn