Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Birthday Bash~es


Aren't birthdays fun?? I still enjoy watching the anticipation of eating that first bite of cake and wondering whats in those beautifully wrapped presents. In K-Baby's case, the first taste of her cake was MAGNIFIQUE, in my mother's words. She loved the frosting, the cake, and the icing. I have never seen a child totally consume everything as is illustrated in one of the pictures below. She loved her presents, babies, toys, and of course the wrapping paper itself. She knew she was the star of the show!! Shawn's birthday was downplayed somewhat after watching DeeDee's birthday showcase, but I think he enjoyed his german chocolate cake and his little trailer as well. It's the first time hes been back since March so he is very excited to be back to this part of the country.

I must admit, I was a little shocked at K-Sis' sense of fashion, but somehow she makes it work. From the pink cowgirl boots to the flowing princess dress and accented by her pink and black coat and her hair showcased a pretty princess hairband. Am I right or what?

K-Man and I took time for a little photoshoot.


KMan was a regular Daniel Boone with his Daisy BB gun. Takes after Daddy.
KGirl driving the john deere tractor and trailer. Needs to work on reverse though.

The star of the day - The Birthday Girl K-Baby
Opening one of her presents with help from Dad.

Shawn enjoying his BDay too!. Where's the toys???


I loved the Dora cake!, but almost couldn't find it at Dillon's. What a lot of drama looking for it!


KBaby knew it was her DAY! What a treat getting to share in that day!! :)

Won't be long now, and everyone will be here for the holidays. I always look forward to this time of year. We are always so busy but this is the time for us to remember our Lord and Savior. His birth was such a gift!


No comments: