Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Buggy at the Farm

Its always fun for Papa and Nana when the grandkids come for a visit, and this time Buggy got to spend Wednesday through Friday here. Usually its the samo samo - feeding and riding Cheyenne, feeding Pepper the cat, checking and working in the garden, riding the bike, riding the gator, cooking, dishes, etc. But this time, she got to go help Papa at work doing some guttering. So, we packed a lunch (she helped) of peanut butter sandwiches, chips, yogurt, chips, apples, and drinks. As a plus, she got to play with the homeowner's little corgy?? who loves to play ball and she got to use the potty in Papa's trailer. Its funny how the little things impact them.  Of course, I didn't take my camera but Papa got a good picture with his cell phone. She even earned a few bucks!

Also, Robert came with a load of shingles and she reallys enjoyed watching it unload.





 Also, I forgot to mention the little hummingbirds at the feeder. She LOVED watching them and we had a contest on who could see it first!! We went out in the pasture and she kept telling me Uncle Shawn would like to see all the birds. :-)  Most of them she informed me were hummingbirds!!
I need to invest in a bicycle helmet - so next time I'm at Walmart!!!
 
End of the day!!
 Then, we went over to Eric & Theresa's and spent the night. Little Bear enjoyed watching his new John Deere video with his Papa.
 They are usually pretty close!
 It was a beautiful day to watch Moose play soccer. And I must say, he is really fast and knows how that game is to be played! All I can say is I bet he was ready for a huge Sonic Burger after all that running! Love his smile..... he has such a big heart!
 Well done Moose, and good luck on your last game of the season on Saturday.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

So great to see pictures of Buggy enjoying the farm. She had fun.