Friday, May 25, 2012

Just stuff!

This post is not about any one thing but a multitude of things that have been going on. Hopefully this won't be too boring! We bought us a new grill  - so I took a picture..... 
of our new grill - it works so good!
and it cooks so good too!
My new quilt I started after Christmas - its a Civil War quilt called Crosses and Losses! I love it..
Bruce has been doing a major renovation on the shop and thisis some of the dirtwork so we will no longer have a river running through it!

Our potatoes have been through at least 3 hailstorms and they are still producing. We have already ate some.
Rubarb after the hail!
My new find!  I am so excited - it was
in my cellar! It fits perfectly on the sunporch!
I LOVE IT!
This pic is for K-Girl - she always is asking me how to do pastels.... this is a pastel I did of a landscape many moons ago! I still really like it!
Our wonderful neighbor and animal care giver Blake is moving to Waynoka. We are always dog sitting Johnny Ringo. We will sure miss that little guy and I know Emmy will too. Oh yeah, we will really miss Blake too! He is so nice and a great friend to us both. I got this pic of him in my dirty clothes hamper.  I guess he loves stinky clothes.  Yuck!!

The harvest is going fast and furious! I'm hating all this wind and heat but I know the harvesters and farmers love it. Hoping this harvest is over very SOON!

No comments: